Liquor Store Blues!

assalamualaikum!

salam ahad blogger! how ar u today? :) 
act dira  tktaw nak update apa ney.. haha no idea!btw skg ney dira duk menggila kat Bruno Mars! yeahh, so dira nak share lagu nie! 


my BM! *love


standing at this liquor store,
whisky comingthrough my pores,
feeling like i runthis whole block

lotto tickets and cheap beer,
that's why u can catch me here,
tryna scratch myway up to the top

because my job got me going nowhere,
so i'aint got a thing to lose

take me to a place where i dont care,
this is me and my
liquor store blues

i'll take one shot for my pain,
one drag for my sorrow
get messed up today,
i'll be ok tomorrow

one shot for my pain,
one drag for  my sorrow,
get messed up today,
i'll be ok tomorrow,

me and my guitar tonight,
singging to the city lights,
tryna live on more
than what i got,

cause '68 citrus
ain't gonna a pay the rent,
so i'll be out here
til they call the cops,

because my job
got me going nowhere,
so i ain't got a thing to lose

take me to a placewhere i dont care,
 this is me and my, liquor store blues




one shot for my pain,
one drag for my sorrow,
get messed up today,
i'll be ok tomorrow,

get messed up today,
i'll be ok tomorrow

here comes junior gong,
i'm flying high like superman,
and thinking that i ran 
the whole block

i don't know if it's just because 
pineapple kush between my jaws 
has got me feeling like  i'm on top

feeling like i would have stand up 
to the cops 
i saw the puda? 
dey? guys, a got a hula? de? mas?

i got a talk and walk talking and fly?
making shop? nuff getho youth 
cannot escape the trap ...